October 28, 2020
TDK-Lambda Corporation has expanded RDS-A series with new 100W and 180W models, available to order in Oct 2020.
New models come with same compatible mounting holes and terminal block as existing RDS series allowing easy transition to new models for long term maintenance and serviceability.
New RDS-A series is ideal for railway applications with compliance to relevant railway standards such as JIS E3014, 3015 2-B and EN50155 (shock and vibration IEC61373 cat. I grade B and EMI standard EN50121-3-2).
Railway is recognized as one of the most energy efficient transportation modes globally. New RDS-A series contributes to building safe and environmentally friendly transportation infrastructure.
- Railway signal system
- Transport Automation System
- Power plant control system
Main features and benefits
- Full compatibility (mounting hole and terminal block)with existing RDS series
- High efficiency, 8% improvement from existing models (100W, 24Vout)
- Designed to meet EN55011/ EN55032-B, FCC-B, VCCI-B, EN50121-3-2
- Safety standards UL/CSA/EN62368-1 approved
- Design to meet JIS E3014, 3015 2-B, IEC61373 Cat.I Grade B