Jun 21, 2019
TDK-Lambda released new model of Bidirectional DC-DC converter EZA2500W-32048 with the aim of improving compatibility with photovoltaic by expanding voltage input range on high voltage side (HVDC) and low voltage side (LVDC). It will also provide internal substrate double-sided coating, high speed, dust-resistance, long life fan mounted model with an extended operation temperature up to +50 ℃. This new model will be made available from June 28th, 2019.
- Energy storage system (charge / discharge control of lithium ion battery, lead-acid storage battery, electric double layer capacitor etc.).
- Power energy regeneration system.
- DC-UPS system.
- High power DC/DC step-up/down converter.
Main features and benefits
- Advanced digital control power supply which realize most required functions as bidirectional DC-DC converter.
- Compact 1U size, efficiency (Typ.) 90.5%.
- The voltage range was extended of HVDC and LVDC compatible with photovoltaic power generation.
- Substrate double-sided coating to increase reliability (foreign materials intrusion, etc).*
- The operating ambient temperature is extended to +50℃ on high speed / long life / dust-resistance fan.
- Fan expected life extend from 5 years to 10 years of the standard model.
*When installing, please take measures against dust and salt damage as necessary as there is no guarantee that the product will free from foreign materials.
New model lineup
|EZA2500W-32048||The input voltage range was extended of HVDC and LVDC. Substrate double-sided coating + high speed / long life / dust-resistance fan. =>The operating ambient temperature is extended to +50℃. Fan's expected life expectancy extends to 10 years.|